|Galv-TXC||04/11/2022||1000-1230||NO VESSEL MOVEMENTS WEST OF GULF COPPER MANUFACTURING||DREDGE PIPELINE INSTALLATION BETWEEN TNT PELICAN ISLAND AND PORT OF GALVESTON DOCK 33|
|Corpus Christi||04/11/2022||1800||Closed||High winds and dangerous off shore conditions|
|Corpus Christi||04/11/2022||1300||Open to INBOUND traffic only|
|Corpus Christi||04/11/2022||0715||Open to OUTBOUND traffic only|
|Corpus Christi||04/10/2022||1240||Closed||Gale force winds and dangerous offshore conditions|
|Corpus Christi||04/10/2022||1000-1600||Port Aransas Regatta and Ladies’ Day Race|
|Freeport||04/11/2022||0100||Brazos pilots suspend vessel boardings||High winds and sea conditions|
|New Orleans||04/18/2022 through 04/24/2022||Restriction: All vessels are prohibited from entering the below zones unless they have been granted permission by the Captain of the Port New Orleans or a designated representative.
Temporary Security Zone, Navy Week New Orleans 2022; April 19 – 22, 2022
– April 19 – 21, 2022 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and April 22, 2022 from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– All navigable waters within 400 yards of the Left Descending Bank (LDB) between Mile Marker (MM) 94.5 and MM 96 Above Head of Passes (AHP), LMR
Temporary Safety Zone, Navy Week New Orleans 2022; April 20, 2022 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
– All navigable waters between MM 94.5 and MM 95.5 AHP to protect persons and vessels from the potential safety hazards associated with a fireworks display
Temporary Security Zone; French Quarter Festival; April 22 – 24, 2022
– April 22, 2022 from 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and April 23-24 from 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
– All navigable waters within 400 yards of the LDB between MM 94.4 and MM 95.1 AHP, LMR
|Event: French Quarter Fest
|New Orleans||04/11/2022||2034||Closed||In the vicinity of Hwy 190 bridge between MM231 and MM234 due to a barge breakaway|