Received from CRPPA
I wanted to keep you informed of our current plan. We are going to service the inbound vessels that are going to a berth first once the River reopens. There is a forecast for fog this evening. If these ships don’t make it to the scheduled destination and go to anchor, we won’t have any space remaining. We’ll continue to adjust and bring in what we can as things develop. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Crescent River Port Pilots’ Association
Ronald W. Branch, CAPT. USCG (Ret.)
Louisiana Maritime Association (LAMA)
Website: The Watch Stander